Friday 26 March 2010

Spontaneous vs Random

Wohooo finally I have my own blog

as usual I am being so random.

I had a chat with Buddi tonight and after took a look at his blog , I decided to make my own blog. I think I will love it.....

Mostly in my life, my friends and my family know me as a very spontaneous person. I don't think that much, I don't plan that much. and somehow, it's kinda true.

2 weeks ago I even flew to KL without any plan, I booked a ticket at 1 pm and flew at 7.30 pm at the same day. I sometimes drive to Bandung alone in the middle of the night only because I feel bored. and that's true I can be anywhere I want without even knowing what will I do there.....

What I really can see now is there is a very close meaning between being random and being spontaneous. I don't know whether I am too spontaneous or too random? haha

Well, I don't really care.

So here it is a "spontaneous" blog of me. I should learn how these things operate now.








No comments:

Post a Comment