Sunday 30 May 2010

Chair eXPerience

I guess I really should make a new post before the month of May is ended.

a little story from my last visit to Surabaya for AIESEC Indonesia National Planning Conference... I got the opportunity to be a chair in the conference :p (first time experience being a chair..and a bit nervous actually :p)

I was able to meet the next generation of AIESEC Indonesia. Being with them for 7 days just made me recalling my AIESEC days couple years back... AIESEC Indonesia has been growing really fast!

Actually, I was so inspired by all of them. They can really show they are the true leaders of their LC and I can really say that they are totally smart with full of ideas!, they cannot stop discussing everything (as Chair, I am a bit stress to manage the discussion time, since they enjoy it so much hahaha:p)

I just hope one day, they can be the leaders of Indonesia.. I am gonna wait for that; AIESECers becoming Leaders in our beloved country (I hope I can be one too..Amien :))

just one sentence: I am really proud of AIESEC INDONESIA

Let's create more impact!,
LILA

No comments:

Post a Comment