Monday 8 November 2010

Last days in Indonesia!

Since I am not updating my blog for a long long long (yap 3 times long) time.. there are so many things I want to share....but to be honest, I am a bit confused where to start.

Ok..maybe start from the last days that I spent in Indonesia, before leaving to Brazil.

As usual, it's been hectic days with packing and so on I enjoyed so much my last days in Indonesia, It was awesome, I got a very very nice surprise farewell party from my friends. This party dedicated to me and Dyanie, since Dyanie also gonna leave for her master in UK 1 week after me. SO SO HAPPY, there are so many of them in the party! my high school mates and my college fellows!..oh my god it's just like mini reunion! everyone is there!

Thank you so much for a very very special day, special kisses for Gangsta (Ok this one sounds so silly, but yes that's true that's our BB group name :p) and my besties since junior high, Lasty, Fetty, and Marcya...

But missing my crazy partner, Indrimon since she is leaving already to Belande! :(

I got this funny pictures of me as a present ...hahaha LO
L Definitely gonna miss all of them!






That is the last days before leaving to Brazil, tomorrow I'll post about my journey in Brazil!, there are so many to tell though!

with smile, BIG ONE!
LILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment